Brookside Rehabilitation and Wellness; a sub-acute rehabilitation-short stay facility is looking for part-time, full-time Registered Nurses to care for our patients and facilitate their recovery. Candidates will possess critical thinking and problem solving skills. Must have effective time management and safety knowledge. You will be responsible for education of patients and their families on treatment modalities, prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional, able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and conscientious. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
Rate of Pay
- $40.00 per hour
- $2.00 per hour shift differential if working at least 4 hours between 6:00pm and 6:30am
- $2.00 an hour weekend shift differential starting on Friday at 6:00pm – Monday at 6:00am.
- $4.00 an hour weekend night shift differential
- $0 premiums for Health insurance, dental, and vision offered for employee & employee’s children!
- Free life insurance policy, 401K after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off, sick time, and optional Colonial Life benefits,
How to Apply
- Apply online at bsisnf.com or, email Taylor Barnes at education@bsisnf,com to express your interest in the position.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and complete charting
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene, safety, and infection control (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health, safety, and infection control guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Current, unencumbered, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado
- Registered Nurse, 1 year (Preferred)
- Acute care, 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems, 1 year (Preferred)