Brookside Rehabilitation and Wellness is seeking a PRN innovative and clinically driven speech therapist to join our rehab team at our brand new, state-of-the-art Subacute Rehab Facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Rate of Pay
$36.00-$46.00 per hour based on experience
- $0 premiums for Health insurance, dental, and vision offered for employee & employee’s children!
- Free life insurance policy, 401K after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off, sick time, and optional Colonial Life benefits, AD&D insurance
How to Apply
- Apply online at bsisnf.com or, email Taylor Barnes at education@bsisnf,com to express your interest in the position.
- Reviews physician’s referrals, medical record and patient conditions to ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed and an effective and clinically appropriate plan of care is established.
- Establish plans of care and evaluates effects of treatment at various stages in the plan of care to allow adjustments to ensure treatment offers the patient the ability to obtain maximum benefit.
- Complete and interpret objective test and measures to assess patient’s speech, hearing, swallow, and cognitive abilities.
- Administer treatment modalities as clinically indicated to treat patient specific needs.
- Complete timely, accurate and supportive documentation in accordance with company policy and federal and state guidelines/regulations.
- Effectively communicates patient’s limitations (speech, swallow, cognition, etc.) to patient, family and facility staff so appropriate and safe clinical decisions can be made.
- Conducts home assessments as needed to ensure patient discharge is safe and all recommendations for home modifications are communicated to patient.
- Assist in management of SLP caseload alongside Director of Rehab to ensure documentation is timely and up to date in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be a Colorado licensed SLP
- 1-year clinical experience preferred
- Skilled Nursing experience preferred