Seeking an innovative and clinically driven PRN/On-Call Occupational Therapist to join our rehab team at our brand new, state-of-the-art Subacute Rehab Facility and our skilled nursing facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
RATE OF PAY: $40.00 – $45.00 per hour depending on experience
$0 premiums for Health insurance, dental, and vision offered for employee & employee’s children!
Free life insurance policy, 401K after 90 days of employment
Paid time off, sick time, and optional Colonial Life benefits
How to Apply: Complete an application for employment at www.brwsnf.com or email Taylor Barnes at email@example.com and request a pdf copy to be completed.
– Must be a Colorado licensed OT
– 1-year clinical experience preferred
– Must have experience with supervising Occupational Therapy Assistants
– Skilled Nursing experience preferred
Include the following:
– Reviews physician’s referrals, medical record’s and patient conditions to ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed and an effective and clinically appropriate plan of care is established.
– Establish plans of care and evaluate effects of treatment at various stages in the plan of care to allow for adjustments to ensure treatment offers the patient the ability to obtain maximum benefit.
– Complete and interpret objective tests and measures to assess patient’s strength, range of motion, proprioception, pain, functional capacity, coordination, sensory perception, etc.
– Administer treatment modalities as clinically indicated to treat patient-specific needs.
– Complete timely, accurate and supportive documentation in accordance with company policy and federal and state guidelines/regulations.
– Supervise and coordinate treatment plans with Occupational Therapy Assistants and develops an open line of communication to ensure adjustments to the plan of care and needs are communicated.
– Conducts home assessments as needed to ensure patient discharge is safe and all recommendations for home modifications are communicated to the patient.
– Assist in the management of OT caseload alongside Director of Rehab and Physical Therapy Assistant to ensure documentation is timely and up to date in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
– Other duties may be assigned.