Cook (CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO)
Brookside Rehabilitation and Wellness is seeking a compassionate, conscientious, and dependable full-time COOK to join our team at our brand new, state-of-the-art Subacute Rehab Facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Rate of Pay
$20.00 per hour
$0 premiums for Health insurance, dental, and vision offered for employee & employee’s children!
Free life insurance policy, 401K after 90 days of employment
Paid time off, sick time, and optional Colonial Life benefits
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, staff, and the general public
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
- Possess a sincere desire to serve the elderly with patience, enthusiasm, and a positive disposition.
- Provide accurate and timely food service
- Provide food service in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements
- Prepare residents’ diets in accordance with diet orders and daily menus.
- Stock food in compliance with dietary policies and procedures.
- Prepare food, which is palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assume responsibility for meeting meal schedules.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Maintain dietary equipment in a safe, sanitary manner.
How to Apply